CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.06.2009

Starting over....

So, I have not posted on this blog since Hannah had her surgery way back when in March. Let me just say she is doing great and everything seems to have subsided and we are getting on with life. (Thank God!)

I decided all of that news was old news and so much is changing that I would just clear away all of that old stuff and start fresh.

We just got back from a much too short, but much needed family get away for a few days to the beach. I'll post a new pic. later on when I have the time. It was good to get away and if it had not been for Hannah having freshman orientation this morning we would still be there. Why is it always so hard to come home from the beach?

Bailey was not thrilled with the ocean at all, but she was so good on the car ride down and back while she watched "Finding Nemo" 5 million times throughout the trip. Nemo is her new fascination. It is so funny to listen to her watch it too because she now knows what is going to happen before it actually does and gasps, and says "oh-no" and stuff like that. Yesterday she was watching it and out of the blue yells...."HeHo" (Hello) and about 15 seconds later Dory (the blue fish) said "Hello!!!". I cracked up.

Anyway, sorry to bore you with a lame 1st new post trust me it will only get better because according to certain people (who I will leave nameless at this point) Scot and I are feeding Hannah to the sharks beginning next week. I'll explain later and keep you posted on that. Til then.........

0 comments: